The embroidered floral details of the Flor Blouse are simply beautiful. Each blouse was hand embroidered by members of the Jolom Mayaetik Weaving Co-operative from San Juan Chamula, Mexico. The vibrant embroidery is featured on the front of the blouse while the detailed embroidery of the neckline and sleeves are also on the back.
The hand made nature of the embroidered design means that each Flor Blouse takes 3 days to create. The blouse’s boxy shape is perfect worn with denim shorts or or tucked into a floaty skirt.
- Front ties on neckline
- 100% Cotton
- Size Small: 55cm wide x 60cm in length
- Size Medium: 60cm wide x 60cm in length
- Size Large: 70cm wide x 70cm in length
- Measurements are taken lying flat
- Skye (pictured) wears the size Small
- Hand wash separately in cold water and hang to dry