The divine Rio Blouse is a piece of wearable art. It features beautifully details sleeves with crochet panels and a unique textile design. The chest and sleeves feature gathered pleats that create intricate detailing and a very flattering fit. Made from 100% cotton, our Rio Blouse is perfect for all seasons when paired with shorts in summer and jeans in winter.
Victoria and her team from San Juan del Rio handcraft each Rio Blouse by crocheting and sewing the design by hand. They source the handwoven textiles (on the shoulders) directly from artisans in San Juan Colorado to further support fellow makers throughout the state of Oaxaca.
- 100% cotton
- Please note: each design is one of a kind and you may receive a design slightly different to the picture with a different textile on the sleeves
- Available in one size, designed to fit sizes 8 to 14
- Model is 171cm tall and an Australian size 10
- Front length: approx. 67cm
- Bust: approx. 70cm across chest (underarm to underarm)
- Sleeve length: approx. 25cm
- Sleeve opening width: 24cm
- Hand wash separately in cold water and hang to dry in shade
- Due to the handmade nature, there may be slight imperfections. This simply adds to the uniqueness of each piece