The Costa Chica dress is one of a kind. Each dress was hand embroidered by women from San Pedro Amuzgos in Oaxaca, Mexico. The embroidery represents the local flora and fauna the women see in their local community. The handmade nature of the embroidered design means that each Costa Chica Dress takes up to 3 days to create.
The embroidered design is featured on both sides to make a statement from every angle. The Costa Chica dress is designed to be a loose style and is versatile to take you from day to night. Wear it belted with heels for a night out or leave it loose and wear it with sandals for a more casual feel.
- Ethically sourced from our artisan partner Memo
- Cotton blend
- Hand stitched side seams
- Exclusively 1 available
- Length: 102cm
- Bust: 130cm
- Arm hole depth: 19cm
- Slits up side seam: 14cm
- Comfortably fits sizes 8-16
- Lifestyle model is an Australian size 12
- White room model is 171cm tall and an Australian size 8
- Hand wash carefully in cold water and hang to dry