The Ancestro Cushion is a stunning combination of colour and texture. Each cushion is traditionally handwoven on a backstrap loom by women from the Jolom Mayaetik Weaving Co-operative in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico. The vibrant designs are are equally as beautiful to look at, as they are to touch.
This particular design is a sacred and symbolic Maya representation of their ancestors. The difficulty involved in these designs means that each cushion takes 1 week to create. The woven design is featured on the front while the back of the cushion is a solid matched colour.
The unique colours and details of the Ancestro Cushion can make a statement on your lounge, bed or favourite chair. They pair beautifully with our Royal Blue Sapo Cushion, as each style complements the other. The cushion cover does not come with an insert, so that you have the opportunity to find your perfect inner.
- Made by Emilia Diaz Gomez from Oventik Grande, Larrainzar
- 100% cotton
- Cushion insert is NOT included (the cover fits a 45cm x 45cm cushion insert)
- Envelope opening for cushion insert
- Exclusively 2 available
- Hand wash in cold water and hang to dry
- Due to the handmade nature, there may be slight imperfections and raw threads. This simply adds to the uniqueness of each piece