The embroidered details of the Rayos Blouse are simply divine. The triangular features remind us of the beauty and warmth of the suns rays. Each blouse was hand embroidered by women from the Jolom Mayaetik Weaving Co-operative in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico. The embroidered design is featured on the front of the blouse and beautifully surrounds the neckline and sleeves.
The handmade nature of the embroidered design means that each Rayos Blouse takes 3 days to create. The blouse’s boxy shape is perfect worn with shorts and jeans or tucked into a floaty maxi skirt.
PLEASE NOTE: The Medium design features red embroidery (first 3 photos) and the Large design features green embroidery (last 3 photos).
- Front ties on neckline
- 100% Cotton
- Each blouse is unique in its design, therefore you may receive a design slightly different to the one pictured
- Size Small: 55cm wide x 60cm in length
- Size Medium: 60cm wide x 60cm in length
- Size Large: 70cm wide x 70cm in length
- Measurements are taken lying flat
- Hand wash in cold water and hang to dry