The Andres Blouse was created by women from the Jolom Mayaetik Co-op in San Andres Larrainzar, Mexico. The stunning green textile design was completely handwoven on a backstrap loom using an intricate brocade technique. The textile was hand sewn onto a pleated cotton body and sleeves to create a beautifully structured yet lightweight blouse that can be worn all year round.
- Available in one size that comfortably fits size 8
- Model is a 171cm tall and an Australian size 8
- Length: approx. 65cm
- Ches seam: approx. 55cm
- Sleeve width: approx. 18cm
- Hand wash separately in cold water and hang to dry in shade
- Due to the handmade nature, there may be slight imperfections. This simply adds to the uniqueness of each piece