The embroidered details of the Azul Blouse are simply divine. Each blouse was hand embroidered by women from the Jolom Mayaetik Weaving Co-operative in San Juan Chamula, Mexico. The blue design is featured on the front of the blouse and beautifully surrounds the neckline and sleeves.
Our Azul Blouse is the perfect style to match with your mini! See our women's Chamula Blouse in blue for a similar embroidered design.
Our Azul Blouses are a boxy oversized fit and designed to be worn loose, allowing your little one to wear it for longer. If it is a little big, it can be worn as a dress/tunic until it fits as a top.
- Front ties on neckline
- 100% Cotton
- Size 1 - 2: approx. 35cm wide x 35cm in length
- Size 2 - 3: approx. 37cm wide x 40cm in length
- Size 3 - 4: approx. 40cm wide x 45cm in length
- Marlow is 17 months and wearing the size 2 - 3 (size 1 - 2 fits her best, however she can wear this size as a dress/tunic)
- Hand wash with cold water and mild detergent. Hang to dry