The Dorada Blouse was created by Martha Heredia, Gabriela Lopez, Veronica Gomez and Pascuala Collazo from the Jolom Mayaetik Co-op in San Juan Chamula, Mexico. The handmade nature of the embroidered design means that each Dorada Blouse can take up to 15 days to create.
The cream hand embroidery beautifully surrounds the neckline and sleeves to create a lovely textural feel. The intricate details looks striking against the black back drop, making it the perfect blouse to wear from day to night. The embroidered design wraps around to the back of the neck, to make a statement from all angles.
Pair the Dorada Blouse with your favourite denim shorts in summer or wear with jeans and a long sleeve black top underneath in winter.
- 100% cotton
- Hand dyed
- Embroidered design identical on the back
- Small: approx. 55cm wide x 60cm in length
- Medium: approx. 60cm wide x 65cm in length
- Large: approx. 70cm wide x 66cm in length
- Model is 171cm tall and an Australian size 8. She wears the size small
- Hand wash separately in cold water and hang to dry in shade
- Due to the hand dyed nature, there may be different shades of black dye throughout the blouse. This is the beauty of handmade design, making each one unique