Our nature inspired Rosado Huipil was handwoven on a backstrap loom by Antonia B Guerrero Santa Anna from La Flor de Xochistlahuaca Women's Cooperative in Mexico.
This stunning traditional Amuzgo design features motifs of wild flowers, pineapple flowers, pumpkin flowers, mountains and butterflies all inspired by Xochistlahuaca's breathtaking landscapes. The gorgeous pastel colours are so soft and summery, while the lightweight cotton is perfect for the warmer weather.
Due to their handmade nature, each huipil can take weeks to create from start to finish. This includes spinning the cotton, weaving the design and hand sewing the side seams.
Wear this divine creation knowing that it is a work of art that holds an incredible history and celebrates ancient techniques.
PLEASE NOTE - Each huipil is one of a kind. If you would like a specific design please look at the photos and write the size number that you would like in the notes section of the checkout. Due to the natural dyes, you may see slight running of dyes.
- 100% handwoven cotton
- Hand stitched side seams
Measurements & Sizing:
- Small: approx. 55cm wide x 66cm in length
- Medium: approx. 60cm wide x 66cm in length
- Large: approx. 70cm wide x 70cm in length
- Arm hole depth: approx. 20cm
- Lifestyle model is an Australian size 8 and wears size small
- Do not soak. Machine wash separately on a gentle cycle with cold water and mild detergent. Hang to dry.