The divine Sirena Blouse is a piece of wearable art. It features beautiful billowing sleeves with crochet panels and a unique textile design on the shoulders. The chest and sleeves feature gathered pleats that create intricate detailing and a very flattering fit. Made from 100% cotton, our Sirena Blouse is perfect for all seasons when paired with shorts in summer and jeans in winter.
Victoria and her team from San Juan del Rio handcraft each Sirena Blouse by crocheting and sewing the design by hand. They source the handwoven textiles directly from artisans in San Juan Colorado to further support fellow makers throughout the state of Oaxaca.
- Available in one size, designed to fit sizes 8 to 14
- Model is 171cm tall and an Australian size 8
- Front Length: approx. 68cm
- Bust: approx. 63cm across chest (underarm to underarm)
- Sleeve length: approx. 55cm
- Hand wash separately in cold water and hang to dry in shade
- Due to the handmade nature, there may be imperfections. This simply adds to the uniqueness of each piece
- The cotton has been hand dyed so there may be a different shades of black dye throughout