The divine Sirena Dress is a piece of wearable art. It features beautiful billowing sleeves with crochet panels, hand knotted tassels and a unique textile design on the shoulders. The chest and sleeves feature gathered pleats that create intricate detailing and a very flattering fit. Made from 100% cotton, our Sirena Dress is perfect for all seasons when paired with sandals in summer and boots in winter.
Victoria and her team from San Juan del Rio handcraft each Sirena Dress by crocheting and sewing the design by hand. They source the handwoven textiles directly from artisans in San Juan Colorado to further support fellow makers throughout the state of Oaxaca.
- Available in one size, designed to fit sizes 8 to 14
- Model is 171cm tall and an Australian size 8 (however wearing the design at 31 weeks pregnant in the first 2 photos)
- Front Length: approx. 95cm
- Bust: approx. 60cm across chest (underarm to underarm)
- Sleeve length: approx. 44cm
- Hand wash separately in cold water and hang to dry in shade
- Due to the handmade nature, there may be slight imperfections. This simply adds to the uniqueness of each piece