Named after its talented creator, the stunning Victoria Blouse celebrates artisan techniques from Oaxaca, Mexico. It features crochet detailing that surrounds the sleeves, neckline and hem, hand knotted tassels and a unique textile design on the shoulders. The chest features gathered pleats that create intricate detailing and a very flattering fit. Made from 100% cotton, our Victoria Blouse is perfect for every season when worn with shorts in summer and jeans in winter.
Victoria and her team from San Juan del Rio handcraft each Victoria Blouse by crocheting and sewing the entire design by hand. They source the handwoven textiles directly from artisans in San Juan Colorado to further support makers throughout the state of Oaxaca.
- Available in one size, designed to fit sizes 8-12
- Model is 171cm tall and an Australian size 8
- Front Length: approx. 65cm
- Chest: approx. 61cm (underarm to underarm)
- Hand wash separately in cold water and hang to dry in shade
- Due to the handmade nature, there may be slight imperfections. This simply adds to the uniqueness of each piece