Named after its talented creator, the stunning Victoria Dress celebrates artisan techniques from Oaxaca, Mexico. It features crochet detailing that surrounds the sleeves, neckline and hem, hand knotted tassels and a unique textile design on the shoulders. The chest feature gathered pleats that create intricate detailing and a very flattering fit. Made from 100% cotton, our Victoria Dress is lightweight for summer days but can also be layered perfectly in winter.
Victoria and her team from San Juan del Rio handcraft each Victoria Dress by crocheting and sewing the entire design by hand. They source the handwoven textiles directly from artisans in San Juan Colorado to further support their fellow makers throughout the state of Oaxaca.
- Available in one size, designed to comfortably fits sizes 8 to 12
- Model is 171cm tall and an Australian size 10
- Front Length: approx. 94cm
- Bust: approx. 54cm across chest (underarm to underarm)
- Arm width: approx. 23cm
- Hand wash separately in cold water and hang to dry in shade
- Due to the handmade nature, there may be slight imperfections. This simply adds to the uniqueness of each piece