The embroidered floral details of the Flores Blouse are stunning. Each blouse was hand embroidered by members of the Jolom Mayaetik Weaving Co-operative from Huixtan, Mexico. The stunning floral design is featured on the front of the blouse and colourful embroidery beautifully surrounds the neckline and sleeves.
The handmade nature of the embroidered design means that each Flores Blouse can take up to 15 days to create. The blouse’s boxy shape is perfect worn with denim shorts or tucked into a floaty skirt.
- 100% cotton
- Front ties on neckline
- Each blouse is unique in its design, therefore you may receive a design slightly different to the one pictured
- Size Small: 55cm wide x 60cm in length
- Size Medium: 60cm wide x 60cm in length
- Size Large: 70cm wide x 70cm in length
- Measurements are taken lying flat
- Skye (pictured) wears the size Small
- Hand wash separately in cold water and hang to dry
- Due to the handmade nature, there may be slight imperfections and raw threads. This simply adds to the uniqueness of each piece