The embroidered floral details of the Flor Blouse are simply beautiful. Each blouse was hand embroidered by members of the Jolom Mayaetik Weaving Co-operative from Chenalho, Mexico. The vibrant embroidery is featured on the front of the blouse while the detailed embroidery of the neckline and sleeves are also on the back.
The handmade nature of the embroidered design means that each Flor Blouse can take up to 15 days to create. The blouse’s boxy shape is perfect worn with denim shorts or tucked into a floaty skirt.
- Front ties on neckline
- 100% Cotton
- Each blouse is unique in its design, therefore you may receive a design slightly different to the one pictured
- Size Small: 55cm wide x 60cm in length
- Size Medium: 60cm wide x 65cm in length
- Size Large: 70cm wide x 70cm in length
- Measurements are taken lying flat
- Skye (pictured) wears the size Small
- Hand wash separately in cold water and hang to dry
- The blouse has been hand dyed so you may see some different shades throughout. This simply adds to the uniqueness of each design