The embroidered details of the Redonda Blouse are simply divine. Each blouse was hand embroidered by women from the Jolom Mayaetik Weaving Co-operative in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico. The circular design is featured on the front of the blouse and beautifully surrounds the neckline and sleeves.
The handmade nature of the embroidered design means that each Redonda Blouse can take up to 15 days to create. The blouse’s boxy shape is perfect worn with shorts and jeans or tucked into a floaty maxi skirt.
- Front ties on neckline
- 100% Cotton
- Each blouse is unique in its design, therefore you may receive a design slightly different to the one pictured
- Size Small: 55cm wide x 60cm in length
- Size Medium: 60cm wide x 60cm in length
- Size Large: 70cm wide x 70cm in length
- Measurements are taken lying flat
- Skye (pictured) generally wears the size Small
- Hand wash in cold water and hang to dry