The embroidered details of the Redonda Blouse are simply divine. Each blouse was hand embroidered by women of the Jolom Mayaetik Weaving Co-operative from San Juan Chamula, Mexico. The circular design is featured on the front of the blouse and beautifully surrounds the neckline and sleeves.
The handmade nature of the embroidered design means that each Redonda Blouse can take up to 15 days to create. The blouse’s boxy shape is perfect worn with shorts and jeans or tucked into a floaty maxi skirt.
- Front ties on neckline
- 100% Cotton
- Each blouse is unique in its design, therefore you may receive a design slightly different to the one pictured
- Size Small: 55cm wide x 60cm in length
- Size Medium: 60cm wide x 65cm in length
- Size Large: 65cm wide x 65cm in length
- Size Extra Large: 70cm wide x 70cm in length
- Measurements are taken lying flat
- Skye (pictured) wears the size Small and is an Australian standard size 8
- Hand wash in cold water and hang to dry
- The blouse has been hand dyed so you may see some different shades throughout. This simply adds to the uniqueness of each design