The embroidered details of the Arcoiris Blouse are simply beautiful. Each blouse was hand embroidered by members of the Jolom Mayaetik Weaving Co-operative from Chenalho, Mexico. The vibrant embroidery is featured on the front of the blouse and wraps beautifully around the neckline and sleeves.
The handmade nature of the embroidered design means that each Arcoiris Blouse can take up to 15 days to create. The blouse’s boxy shape is perfect worn with denim shorts or tucked into a floaty skirt.
Please Note: Each blouse is unique in its embroidered design, therefore you may receive a design and coloured embroidery slightly different to the one pictured.
- Front ties on neckline
- 100% Cotton
- Each blouse is unique in its embroidered design, therefore you may receive a design slightly different to the one pictured
- Size Small: 55cm wide x 60cm in length
- Size Medium: 60cm wide x 65cm in length
- Size Large: 65cm wide x 65cm in length
- Size XL: 70cm wide x 70cm in length
- Measurements are taken lying flat
- Skye (pictured) wears the size Small
- Hand wash separately with cold water and mild detergent
- All of our blouses have been hand dyed, so the black may run slightly
- The black base colour will fade with time so please hang to dry in shade